Edge Official Tour Guide Guidelines
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Timed tickets are required for group visits of 15+ to Edge and can be made by emailing [email protected]
- Groups will have one hour after the time on their reservation to arrive and enter. Once inside, you are welcome to stay as long as you’d like to make the most of your visit at Edge.
- Edge is located at 30 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001. (33rd & 10th Ave) – Getting to Hudson Yards
- Your Edge adventure begins on the 4th floor of The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards where you enter into an immersive multimedia experience—before heading up over 1,100 feet into the air.
- Groups should gather outside on the Hudson Yards Plaza and take the elevators to the Edge entrance on Level 4 of The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards. Please do not gather your group in front of Edge’s entrance until you are ready to enter the experience. Guides and groups can not block the entrance or queues for Edge.
- Every group member will need a ticket to enter. Registered Edge Official Tour Guides may use their ID for their complimentary entrance. If the guide does not have their ID, they must use a paid ticket to enter Edge.
- No flags, banners, umbrellas, megaphones, speakers, or microphones are permitted at Edge. Guides may use headphone-based guide sets for their group only and must be provided by the guide. For our full policy, please visit: https://www.edgenyc.com/en/terms-conditions
- Guides and groups can not skip the line and must follow the regular Edge experience.
- There are no storage options for groups available at Hudson Yards.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- For our full policy, please visit: https://www.edgenyc.com/en/terms-conditions
- No bags larger than a standard backpack will be admitted. There are no lockers or storage capabilities for your personal items at Hudson Yards.
- Items such as bikes, scooters, skateboards, and balloons are not allowed at Edge.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. Food and drink is available to purchase at the Edge bar.
- No weapons or firearms allowed. All guests entering Edge will be subject to a security screening.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted.
- You may experience wait times for the elevators up to the sky deck.
- Edge is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year – regardless of weather conditions. In the case of severe or inclement weather, portions of the outdoor sky deck may be closed for safety reasons, but the indoor viewing areas will remain open. Guests will be advised about sky deck closures, weather conditions and visibility prior to entry. If Edge or a portion of Edge closes due to severe weather, Edge Ambassadors and the Edge box office will be available to provide on-site assistance and information.
- Audio or visually distracting items including, but not limited to, horns, whistles, megaphones, flags, banners are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to revoke a Edge Official Tour Guide ID at any time for any reason.