This experience is no longer available. Sign up to here to be the first to know about events at Edge.
EDGE x MoMA: SKETCH IN THE SKY
Flex your creative skills and start your day with a MoMA sketching class at Edge on Friday April 21st, in honor of Earth Day. Your instructor will help you capture the incredible aerial view of New York City and celebrate the works of Georgia O'Keeffe through a series of drawing prompts and activities.
TICKETS ($85 EACH) INCLUDE:
- One-hour drawing class led by illustrator Kit Fraser
- All class materials
- Early admission to Edge
- Admission to The Museum of Modern Art and the special exhibition "Georgia O'Keeffe: To See Takes Time" (valid through August 12, 2023). These tickets will be distributed at the class.
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Class will run from 9am to 10am (pre-opening)
- Class will take place on Edge's outdoor deck
- Entry will be between 8.30am and 8.45am at Quin Bar on Level 5 of The Shops & Restaurants at Hudson Yards
- No experience or ability required, all levels welcome!
- Coffee, tea, and bottled water will be available for purchase
Tickets are limited - be quick!
About The Instructor
Kit Fraser is a cartoonist and illustrator living and drawing in New York’s Hudson Valley. Her work can be seen in The New Yorker, The Nib, and various online and in-print publications and anthologies. She also works in arts education and has facilitated drawing and storytelling sessions at local libraries, California College of the Arts, and the Museum of Modern Art. For more information visit: www.kitfraser.com or @kitcadoodle on Instagram.